Trouble Viewing Video Look Below
Key Coaching Points for Kettlebell Woodchopper
1. Starting in a standing position, hold the bell in the ipsilateral hand that you are planning to lunge with, while having the contralateral hand over the other.
2. The bell will rest on the contralateral shoulder from the leg you are planning to lunge.
3. Pull yourself into the lunge position, while chopping the bell from the shoulder downward (diagonal) to the outside of the knee by rotating your trunk (ballistic motion) .
4. Allow the bells COG to rotate around your hand by slightly loosening the grip on the handle.
5. Return to the starting position in a ballistic manner by pulling the bell back to the contralateral shoulder by rotating your trunk.Learn how to use Xlathlete Videos for your website or workout! Composite List of xlathlete Hyperlinks videos